Responsibilities (under the direction of the Business Manager) :
Project Planning, Scope Management, & PMO Improvements
- Demonstrate project control, ensuring that project plans / schedules, project budgets, and scope control all meet expectations
- Effective project management provided through, impact analysis, managing expectations of evolving project requirements
Project Delivery & Critical Issue Resolution
- Adhere to the schedule of work for all phases (& refine as a project journey progresses) of the project including start-up and post implementation follow-up.
- Be knowledgeable on project deliverables and contractual documentation to ensure obligations and expectations are met.
- Prioritize project needs based on tasks outstanding, obstacles or barriers, budgets, resources and deadlines.
- Coordinate resolution of project issues and/or delays to reduce the impact on the project and ensure timely implementation.
Client Management & Leadership
- Responsible for all aspects of the project delivery, including managing the scope of the project and changes to the project deliverables, while ensuring client satisfaction and organizational profitability.
- Regular communication of project updates, critical issues, implications, and progress to our clients and our leadership team.
- Problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills; must be comfortable making decisions with management guidance.
- Detailed oriented, conscientious about meeting expectations, within a matrixed organization.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit, with willingness to ‘roll up sleeves’ and work at all levels of the project and make things happen.
- Strong influencing, coaching and communication (both written and verbal) skills across all levels of an organization.
- Must be able to successfully manage and complete multiple tasks within tight time constraints and budgets.
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of social media and general online marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, or Information Systems from an accredited university required.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of Project Management experience within a software/IT.
- Digital Marketing Certificate or equivalent demonstrated interest.
Reporting to: Senior Project Manager
Works Closely with: Operations Group, Clients, Finance, R&D, & Production Team
Job Type: Full-time
Please fill out the following information to apply for this career opportunity. All applications are held in the strictest confidence.