Founded in 1997 our Agency is a North American leader in Digital Marketing technology for small to medium sized clients. We provide innovative end-to-end solutions that were engineered from the ground up to be agile and seamless, ensuring that our clients have a platform for operational success.
Our Professional Services team has an exciting opportunity for a driven individual, and we're looking for a Junior Project Manager that is passionate about providing on line marketing transformation and implementation services for our clients. The Junior Project Manager to be is a leader and a champion that will act as a conduit between the client and the Business Manager, as well as third party vendors.
The Junior Project Manager role is client-project oriented, and will support clients by acting as a first point of contact to ensure that their project goals are being met. In addition, the Junior Project Manager will be focused on monitoring and controlling the scope of work managing project priorities, risks and project finances.
Responsibilities (under the direction of the Business Manager) :
Project Planning, Scope Management, & PMO Improvements
- Demonstrate project control, ensuring that project plans / schedules, project budgets, and scope control all meet expectations
- Effective project management provided through, impact analysis, managing expectations of evolving project requirements
Project Delivery & Critical Issue Resolution
- Adhere to the schedule of work for all phases (& refine as a project journey progresses) of the project including start-up and post implementation follow-up.
- Be knowledgeable on project deliverables and contractual documentation to ensure obligations and expectations are met.
- Prioritize project needs based on tasks outstanding, obstacles or barriers, budgets, resources and deadlines.
- Coordinate resolution of project issues and/or delays to reduce the impact on the project and ensure timely implementation.
Client Management & Leadership
- Responsible for all aspects of the project delivery, including managing the scope of the project and changes to the project deliverables, while ensuring client satisfaction and organizational profitability.
- Regular communication of project updates, critical issues, implications, and progress to our clients and our leadership team.
- Problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills; must be comfortable making decisions with management guidance.
- Detailed oriented, conscientious about meeting expectations, within a matrixed organization.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit, with willingness to ‘roll up sleeves’ and work at all levels of the project and make things happen.
- Strong influencing, coaching and communication (both written and verbal) skills across all levels of an organization.
- Must be able to successfully manage and complete multiple tasks within tight time constraints and budgets.
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of social media and general online marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, or Information Systems from an accredited university required.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of Project Management experience within a software/IT.
- Digital Marketing Certificate or equivalent demonstrated interest.
Reporting to: Senior Project Manager
Works Closely with: Operations Group, Clients, Finance, R&D, & Production Team
Job Type: Full-time