Pay Per Click Management (PPC) / Lead Conversion Management
IMPROVE YOUR RESULTS and get more control over your advertising budget with Pay Per Click management and PPC search engine marketing services
Properly managed, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising is a powerful form of search engine marketing. Properly written, your company’s advertisements has the potential to appear as one of the first three sponsored ads on the top or right-hand side of Google's main search query results screen.
Paid search marketing is an alternative to organic search engine marketing, which requires careful and ongoing search engine optimization (SEO) and age filtering period. Paid search marketing relies on carefully written ads and bidding that could deliver your ad to page one search engine results, driving qualified traffic to your website.
Think Profits.com is a Third-Party Google Adwords Partner providing professional PPC Search Engine Marketing (SEM) & Pay Per Click Management Services. We customize your ads to meet your specific online marketing goals and to maximize the return on your online sales and marketing investment.
Think Profits pay per click management services are tailored around your unique needs, capabilities, budget limitations and business model.
Think Profits Pay Per Click Management goals
- Quickly increase the number of potential customers visiting your website.
- Improve the rate at which those visitors become customers and/or future sales leads.
- Derive in-depth data and analysis to better target future marketing efforts.
Think Profits Pay Per Click Management expertise
Think Profits Pay Per Click management team includes individuals who have met Google's requirements and attained recognition as Qualified Google Advertising Professionals.
Designation and certification as a Google AdWords Qualified Individual is only awarded to:
- Firms and individuals which have signed up and passed the Google AdWords Qualified examination.
- Firms and individuals which have proven to Google the ability to manage a Google AdWord program effectively.
- Firms and individuals which have accepted the Rules of Use for the Google AdWords Qualified Individual program.
- Firms and individuals which are not in violation of any of the Rules of Use associated with the Google AdWords Qualified program.
Pay Per Click ad position is acquired through a bidding process and also creating well-written optimized ads directed to relevant landing pages. Extremely competitive, novices can quickly burn through their advertising dollars and receive little in return. Think Profits has the experience and knowledge to control and maintain your budget and meet your PPC marketing objectives.
Your Think Profits Google AdWords Qualified account manager sets daily, weekly, and monthly spend limits and maintain and monitor competitive bidding on keywords and phrases.
Pay Per Click and other search engine marketing services are usually done in conjunction with Search Engine Optimization (SEO). If managed properly, SEO can offset the cost of PPC.
Think Profits offers Pay Per Click (PPC) campaign management for both short and long-term online marketing initiatives. Short-term PPC strategies provide additional exposure to support seasonal business periods, new product launches, or time-sensitive PR information.
Longer term PPC management initiatives serve many purposes. It can help fill visibility “gaps” if your existing website does not provide sufficient exposure and positioning on specific keywords within the natural search results.
When your Pay Per Click ads convert into click-throughs to your website, it is highly likely the user will better remember your website the next time they perform the same search. The result is higher traffic volume to your site and an increased visitor conversion.
What your Think Profits Google AdWords Qualified consultant can do for you:
- PPC Search Engine Marketing & PPC Consultation – Find out if PPC is the right online marketing vertical for your business, or if your marketing budget may be better off invested in other areas of your website to accelerate sales and leads conversion.
- Keyword Research – Once a Think Profits Google AdWords Qualified account manager has determined the goals of your PPC campaign, they will research which keywords and search terms your target market customers use when they are looking for or are ready to purchase your product. Think Profits will also determine the keywords competition and recommend a daily budget that will maximize your returns.
- Landing Page Content Writing & Optimization – With Google and other top search engines implementing “Quality Scores” for paid ads, it is critical that a unique, well-written and optimized landing page is written for those ads. Using your business objectives and keywords, Think Profits creates multiple ad copies with a strong call to action. These different ad copies can be tested in the various search engines to determine which leads to the best conversion results.
- Pay Per Click Campaign Creation, PPC Campaign Optimization & Management – Throughout the life of your PPC campaign, a Think Profits Internet marketing PPC specialist will monitor the progress of your campaign. Should any adjustments need to be made, changes will be implemented immediately. This could include, but is not limited to:
- addition / deletion or replacement of keywords
- improving or "tweaking" existing ad copy
- revised budget recommendations
- Monitoring – Think Profits will also monitor your Pay Per Click ads and results to identify any potential click fraud, trademark infringement and other potential competitor threats.
- ROI Tracking – ROI Tracking is critical to successful and effective PPC campaign management. You must measure and analyze your marketing program results to learn if you are achieving the goals you have set for all the initiatives that lead visitors to your web site. You require data to base your decisions as to what campaigns are working and should be continued, or not working and needed to be adjusted or abandoned. To maximize the effectiveness of your search marketing campaign, results must be broken down and made sense of. You need to know how productive each keyword is at generating traffic, conversions and ROI. Only then can you make informed decisions on changes to your keyword list and search programs in order to maximize ROI. Think Profits will monitor and track the performance of your PPC campaign and keep you informed of all progress with executive management-style metrics reports.
Other Services We Can Provide To Support Your Search Engine Marketing Initiatives:
Request A Quote For PPC Search Engine Marketing & Pay Per Click Management Services Today!
Think Profits' Internet Marketing Specialists and Adwords PPC Consultants are ready to assist you in achieving the online success your business is looking for. To learn more about our Pay Per Click Management and Search Engine Marketing services, call us toll free 1.877.597.7888 (local in Vancouver 604.638.1188). Contact us or request a quote online by simply clicking the buttons below: