Responsibilities (under the direction of the Business Manager) :
- Writing Blog articles
- Creating social media posts for all of our social media clients
- Creating and managing social media and review pages
- Creating/ managing social media campaigns
- Creating email marketing campaigns for the agency as well as our clients
- Performaing basic edits and maintenance to clients websites and our site
- Promoting our brand and messaging on social media
Project Planning, Scope Management, & PMO Improvements
- Demonstrate project control, ensuring that project plans / schedules, project budgets, and scope control all meet expectations
- Effective project management provided through, impact analysis, managing expectations of evolving project requirements
Project Delivery & Critical Issue Resolution
- Adhere to the schedule of work for all phases (& refine as a project journey progresses) of the project including start-up and post implementation follow-up.
- Be knowledgeable on project deliverables and contractual documentation to ensure obligations and expectations are met.
- Prioritize project needs based on tasks outstanding, obstacles or barriers, budgets, resources, and deadlines.
- Coordinate resolution of project issues and/or delays to reduce the impact on the project and ensure timely implementation.
Client Management & Leadership
- Responsible for all aspects of the project delivery, including managing the scope of the project and changes to the project deliverables, while ensuring client satisfaction and organizational profitability.
- Regular communication of project updates, critical issues, implications, and progress to our clients and our leadership team.
- Problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills; must be comfortable making decisions with management guidance.
- Strong knowledge of all social media platforms (ie. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.)
- Strongly knowledge of email marketing best practices
- Working knowledge of website architecture best practices
- Detailed oriented, conscientious about meeting expectations, within a matrixed organization.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit, with a willingness to ‘roll up sleeves’ and work at all levels of the project and make things happen.
- Strong influencing, coaching and communication (both written and verbal) skills across all levels of an organization.
- Must be able to successfully manage and complete multiple tasks within tight time constraints and budgets.
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of social media and general online marketing.
Experience in the following is not required but would be a great asset:
- Project tracking software (ie. Redmine, JIRA…etc.)
- Working knowledge of mobile responsive web development
- Working knowledge of online email marketing best practices
- Video Production
- HTML 5
- Minimum a year of Project Management experience within a software/IT.
- Digital Marketing Certificate or equivalent demonstrated interest.
Reporting to: Business Manger
Job Type: Full-time
Please fill out the following information to apply for this career opportunity. All applications are held in the strictest confidence.