- Teamwork, get along with fellow team members
- Follow our selling process and system
- Provide a completed weekly calling report to your manager
- Manage our CRM system
- Manage the sales team
- Grow sales team
- Handle all inbound leads
- Cold calling prospects
- Booking appointments
- Calendar Management
- Qualifying prospects
- Recording and updating all account communications and sales notes into our CRM
- To consistently get prospects to opt in to our email marketing for future email drip campaigns
- Preparing for meetings and organizing tele, video conferences in advance
- Making presentations in person and online
- Educate potential clients on new and existing services and how they can benefit.
- Following up with clients keeping the sales process moving forward
- Closing contracts
- Assisting to book existing client meetings for account reviews, email marketing campaigns and new product releases
- Own all inbound calls and book appointments
- Renewing Clients and providing check in calls to assure the account is being serviced and productive
- Meeting sales quotas consistently
- Represent Think Profits professionally at all times
- 6 years of demonstrated sales experience or equivalent University/ College Certificate in Marketing & Sales.
- Strongly self-motivated, with a love for creating a sale from a lead.
- Excellent customer service skills including strong follow up.
- ‘Solution Selling’ training
- Strong Internet marketing skills with a strong passion for the Internet and what it can do for the client.
- Excellent communication skills, phone skills, charisma and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated and self-directed.
- Courteous, prompt, and timely and excellent attention to detail.
- Be able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Able to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team member.
- Communicate effectively both internally and externally.
- Innovation and creativity in the form of continuous improvement to internal processes.
Reporting to: Business Manager & President
Job Type: Full-time