Competitive Base Salary – Plus Benefits and Incentives – Full-Time Permanent Position
You are a seasoned professional, a self-starter and ready to take on a new challenge and make a difference in leadership running our digital marketing agency. Your role will be to champion sales, marketing, HR, production delivery, and execution, all the while assuring our profitability.
We hire the best, pay the best, expect the best and deliver the best results for our clients! Are you ready to join a leader, take on a fantastic challenge and make a difference to our growing company? Do you want to hang your hat in a positive work environment, with a progressive, smart, talented and fun digital marketing team based in downtown Vancouver? If so, then this exciting opportunity may be for you!
There is lots of room for growth in our fast-paced start-up culture, (even though we are over 24 years old). The candidate will be able to grow in an ever-changing digital marketing space environment.
Helping businesses succeed online by getting you more customers, every day, week, month, and year…since 1996
This senior leadership position is responsible for providing strategic direction and advice to the Directors. Strategic execution of marketing, sales and service delivery excellence will drive optimal organizational growth for Think Profits.com Inc.
Reporting to the Directors and Treasurer, the CEO of Think Profits.com Inc. will have the responsibility of increasing revenues, profitability, and shareholder value over time.
- Working with the Executive Team to establish a strategy for marketing, sales and production with clear goals and objectives for organic and new business growth
- Continuous learning efforts to gain a clear understanding of industry regulations, market trends and the economic climate overall
- Analyzing existing branding, product and marketing strategies to improve upon them for both ourselves and our clients
- Conducting market research and implementing new marketing strategies based on findings for both ourselves and our clients
- Setting daily, weekly, monthly and yearly targets, and implementing various incentives to ensure they are achieved
- Closely monitoring our competition
- Recruitment, training, and onboarding of new staff
Lead a team focused on implementing strategies, in alignment with the vision and values of the organization. Set overall direction and vision, provide coaching and guidance to senior staff and dealing with performance management issues of direct reports and others as required. Promote effective employee relations throughout all divisions, encouraging positive morale, innovation, and productivity. Support the development of marketing, managerial, professional, technical, and administrative skills through the provision of in-service training, development opportunities and funding for external courses.
Operational and Financial Results
Work with the Directors to review and regularly report on the financial and operating performance of Think Profits.com Inc, taking corrective action where necessary including restructuring.
Provide the appropriate level of risk management. Ensure budget requests and budget deviance are consistent with operating objectives while maintaining optimum cost-benefit relationships and efficiency. Ensure that development, presentation and implementation and compliance of appropriate policies, practices, and procedures are aligned with the strategic vision while preserving high-quality service.
- Execute a strategy to manage or liquidate underperforming assets with Director approval
- Oversee all business assets, ensuring that each is operating efficiently, by generating optimal revenues and minimizing unnecessary expenses
- Establish and maintain a culture for strong governance of our systems and controls, supported by policies
- Adhere to all internal administrative systems and standard practices for business development, financial reporting, sales, production, marketing, and human resource management
- Ensure Covid 19 Policy and our legal obligations are met with respect to clients, staff work and staff trips.
Economic and Business Community Growth
- Negotiate and execute mutually beneficial business contacts and develop relationships with industry, client, local, national, and international entities.
- Actively search out, promote, and develop economically viable growth opportunities in any sector for Thinkprofits.com inc.
- Build and nurture strong relationships with business leaders, community leaders, business/investor prospects and the public.
- Liaise with other private sector organizations to exchange information, acquire knowledge, and enhance the experience for the benefit of the organization.
- Compose and deliver speeches and presentations to impact positive outcomes.
Champion of Change
- Collaborate with senior leaders, institute best practices, update and create new products and services, and inspire teams to be innovative to support the mandate of organization-wide growth and accountability.
- Lead customer service excellence to deliver optimal results in strategic planning, client retention, human resources, technology, and continuous improvement for increased efficiencies.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a marketing, sales and business management role
- BSc in Marketing, Branding, Business, PR, or a similar field
- Previous roles must include formal sales or business development responsibilities
- Proven ability to work remotely with Zoom, Teams, Google and slack environments
- Strong command of the English language (both written and oral)
- Post-secondary finance or accounting courses will be preferred but are not required
- Able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Courteous, prompt, timely
- Possesses strong ability for multi-tasking
- Good communication skills both internally and externally
- Possesses strong attention to detail
- Superb marketing and research skills
- Advanced knowledge of web analytics
- A generous compensation package which includes extended health and dental benefits and paid personal days.
- Work Remotely.
- Access to Professional Development Funds and opportunities for career development.
Job Type: Full-time
Please fill out the following information to apply for this career opportunity. All applications are held in the strictest confidence.