Intermediate Sales Advisor
Competitive Base Salary + Commission – Health & Dental Benefits – Full-Time Permanent Position
This position has unlimited income earning potential and we fully expect the successful candidate to track towards income of 75K – 100K within 2 years.
Are you a person who’s looking for an opportunity with a progressive and fun company? Do you value good corporate culture and a positive work environment? Do you see yourself working for a trendy tech company in Vancouver’s Yaletown? We are looking for an organized self-starter who loves sales. If you have experience with solution selling sales in the past, then this exciting opportunity could be for you!
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual for a sales role in a digital marketing agency.
- Teamwork, get along with fellow team members
- Follow our selling process and system
- Provide a completed weekly calling report to your manager
- Managing our CRM system
- Handle all inbound leads
- Cold calling prospects
- Booking appointments
- Calendar Management
- Qualifying prospects
- Recording and updating all account communications and sales notes into our CRM
- To consistently get prospects to opt in to our email marketing for future email drip campaigns
- Preparing for meetings and organizing tele, video conferences in advance
- Making presentations in person and online
- Educate potential clients on new and existing services and how they can benefit.
- Following up with clients keeping the sales process moving forward
- Closing contracts
- Assisting to book existing client meetings for account reviews, email marketing campaigns and new product releases
- Renewing Clients and providing check in calls to assure the account is being serviced and productive
- Meeting sales quotas consistently
- Represent Think Profits professionally at all times
- 2-3 years of demonstrated sales experience or equivalent University/ College Certificate in Marketing & Sales.
- Strongly self-motivated, with a love for creating a sale from a lead.
- Excellent customer service skills including strong follow up.
- Strong Internet marketing skills with a strong passion for the Internet and what it can do for the client.
- Excellent communication skills, phone skills, charisma and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated and self-directed.
- Courteous, prompt, and timely and excellent attention to detail.
- Be able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Able to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team member.
- Communicate effectively both internally and externally.
- Innovation and creativity in the form of continuous improvement to internal processes.
Reporting to: Vice President & President
Job Type: Full-time
Please fill out the following information to apply for this career opportunity. All applications are held in the strictest confidence.