Competitive Base Salary – Plus Benefits and Incentives – Full-Time Permanent Position
Do you have a passion for Project Management?
As Project Manager, you are a stickler for details and follow up and can walk through the scope of a project to a wide variety of audiences. You will have proven ability to “make things happen” under pressure, with high levels of complexity and ambiguity. You are not just a facilitator or project plan tracker but you ensure things get done through others and are prepared to roll up your sleeves and pitch in when necessary to get across the finish line!
If you are a highly motivated, purpose-driven individual with a strong work ethic and high degree of urgency familiar with rapid iterations, this may be your calling!
You have a fantastic attitude, incredible work ethic and are talented with your communication, telephone and social media skills. You possess a strong desire to join a team environment. You understand the “client creative connection” and the importance of developing and maintaining long term relationships with clients and co-workers and how this contributes to our mutual ongoing success.
We hire the best, pay the best, expect the best and deliver the best results for our clients! Are you ready to join a leader, take on a fantastic challenge and make a difference to our growing company? Do you want to hang your hat in a positive work environment, with a progressive, smart, talented and fun digital marketing team based in downtown Vancouver? If so, then this exciting opportunity may be for you!
There is lots of room for growth in our fast-paced start-up culture, (even though we are over 24 years old). The candidate will report directly to our Vice President and be able to grow in an ever-changing digital marketing space environment.
- Co-own project management system (Ravetree) ensuring that all team members log their time and projects are tracked through to completion within budget and by the deadline.
- Be the primary contact for all projects that you manage.
- Co-Lead/Lead daily scrum meetings to prioritize team member’s tasks for the day.
- Update Sharpspring CRM with all client information.
- Provide clients with exceptional customer service and results to keep them engaged.
- Communicate effectively orally and electronically both internally and externally.
- Approve all content/ deliverables before it gets sent to the client.
- Lead project briefings to effectively manage communication between sales, operations, and production.
- Find trends and patterns in client’s analytics data and translate those trends into recommendations.
- Represent our company at networking events and be proactive about bringing in new business.
- Keeping fully abreast of the latest trends and innovations in all areas of our space
- Ensuring the creative connection with each client is made through your team and leading production strategy sessions.
- Lead performance review meetings and book them with clients
- Adherence to the latest digital marketing best practices, including SEO
- Managing, identifying, and overcoming obstacles in our current processes.
- Updating and maintaining development and project documentation and systems.
- Create case studies and get sign off from clients to publish
Skills & Requirements:
- 3-5 years project management experience for a digital agency or multiple clients.
- Creative thinking skills and aptitude for new knowledge and best practices
- Demonstrable knowledge of graphics image use for websites and other digital assets
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- Strong working knowledge of Google Docs
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong understanding of campaign planning, design, execution, and management
- Strong communication skills
- Strong people skills. Able to communicate effectively and present well to clients
- Data analysis and problem-solving mindset
- Strong organizational skills, time management, and coordination skills
- Ability to work quickly and within tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask and work within firm deadlines
- Team Google Analytics Certification upkeep (will need to keep this up yearly)
- Demonstrated ability to work remotely using platforms in Google, Microsoft and Zoom
Experience in the following is not required but would be a great asset:
- Graphic Design
- Mail Chimp
- Sharpspring or Hubspot CRM or equivalent
- Ravetree or equivalent PM software
- Google Analytics Certified
- Google Adwords Certified
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- A generous compensation package which includes extended health and dental benefits and paid personal days.
- Work Remotely.
- Access to Professional Development Funds and opportunities for career development.
Job Type: Full-time
Please fill out the following information to apply for this career opportunity. All applications are held in the strictest confidence.