Competitive Base Salary – Plus Benefits and Incentives – Full-Time Permanent Position
Do you have a passion for Graphic Design, Communications and PR?
You just love to blog and are fully engaged in social media.
You have a fantastic attitude, incredible work ethic and are talented with your communication and creative design skills. You possess a strong desire to join a team environment. You understand the importance of developing and maintaining long term relationships with clients and co-workers and how this contributes to our mutual ongoing success.
Are you ready to join a leader, take on a fantastic challenge and roll your sleeves up to make a difference to our growing firm? Do you want to hang your hat in a positive work environment, with a progressive and fun company based in downtown Vancouver? If so, then this exciting opportunity may be for you!
You love to be creative! Whether in graphic and web design, writing, social channels you have that creative flair! There is lots of room for growth to work with our production team in a fun, fast-paced start-up culture, (even though we are over 20 years old) and dynamic production environment. The candidate will be accountable to senior production members, report directly to our Vice President and be able to grow in an ever-changing work environment.
- Promoting our brand and messaging on social media.
- Writing blog articles and amplifying them on social media.
- Creating and scheduling social media posts.
- Creating and managing social media and review pages for our brand and our clients.
- Increasing followers and engagement for our client’s social media profiles.
- Designing business cards.
- Designing infographics.
- Designing advertisements for online marketing campaigns.
- Design the look and feel of websites using design templates and mock-ups based on branding requirements.
- Working closely with the project manager to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and within scope.
- Keeping fully abreast of the latest trends and innovations in all areas of our space.
- Participating in and contributing to production strategy sessions.
- Performing basic edits and maintenance to clients’ websites and our site.
- Adherence to the latest digital marketing best practices, including SEO.
- Participating in identifying and overcoming obstacles in our current processes.
- Updating and maintaining development and project documentation.
- Support the marketing team with creative collateral’s.
- Creative thinking skills and aptitude for new knowledge and best practices.
- Demonstrable knowledge of graphics image use for websites and other digital assets.
- Practical application of user experience and interaction for websites and other digital assets.
- Strong command of the English language both written and oral.
- Can produce highly impressive creative design mock-ups in a timely manner.
- Working knowledge of WordPress front-end customization and content management.
- Working knowledge of web site architecture best practices.
- Microsoft Office 2012 (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Good working knowledge with the use of the following applications:
- Basic knowledge of the following applications:
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work quickly and within tight deadlines.
- Ability to multitask while, at the same time, completing various tasks.
Experience in the following is not required but would be a great asset:
- Project tracking software (ie. Ravetree, JIRA…etc.)
- Working knowledge of mobile responsive web development
- Working knowledge of online email marketing best practices
- Video Production
- HTML 5
- Google Analytics Certified
- Google Adwords Certified
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Minimum of 3 years of Social Media/ Graphic Design experience.
- Digital Marketing Certificate/Diploma or equivalent demonstrated interest.
Reporting to: Vice President
Job Type: Full-time
Please fill out the following information to apply for this career opportunity. All applications are held in the strictest confidence.