Competitive Base Salary – Plus Benefits and Incentives – Full-Time Permanent Position
Do you have a passion for Social Media?
You LOVE social media and know the ins and out of all the social media platforms.
You have a fantastic attitude, an incredible work ethic, and are talented with your communication and social media skills. You possess a strong desire to join a team environment. You understand the importance of establishing a creative connection with clients and developing and maintaining long term relationships with clients and co-workers and how this contributes to our mutual ongoing success.
You love to be creative! Whether in graphic and web design, writing, social channels you have that creative flair!
We hire the best, pay the best, expect the best and deliver the best results for our clients! Are you ready to join a leader, take on a fantastic challenge and make a difference to our growing company? Do you want to hang your hat in a positive work environment, with a progressive, smart, talented and fun digital marketing team based in downtown Vancouver? If so, then this exciting opportunity may be for you!
There is lots of room for growth in our fast-paced start-up culture, (even though we are over 24 years old). The candidate will report directly to our Project Managers and be able to grow in an ever-changing digital marketing space environment.
- Own and maintain the client’s social media calendars for all social channels and be responsible for crafting engaging copy and content.
- Manage content and be able to creatively write in the tone of voice of Law Firms, Plumbers, Health & Beauty, Manufacturing & Distribution, Sporting Goods, and more.
- Organically grow a social following with authentic tactics.
- Develop relevant content topics and tone of voice to each company’s target customers.
- Develop hashtag strategies to improve reach consistently.
- Keep on top of social media trends and be able to recommend and implement new tools to serve our clients.
- Represent our company at networking events and be proactive about bringing in new business.
- Promoting our brand and messaging on social media.
- Writing blog articles and amplifying them on social media
- Creating and scheduling social media posts.
- Creating and managing social media and review pages for our brand and our clients.
- Designing advertisements for paid social campaigns.
- Working closely with the project manager to ensure that projects are completed on time, on budget, and within scope.
- Keeping fully abreast of the latest trends and innovations in all areas of our space
- Participating in and contributing to production strategy sessions
- Adherence to the latest digital marketing best practices, including SEO
- Participating in identifying and overcoming obstacles in our current processes.
- Updating and maintaining development and project documentation.
- Own and maintain all Think Profits social media profiles
Skills & Requirements:
- 3-5 years experience in social media for a variety of industry sectors
- Creative thinking skills and aptitude for new knowledge and best practices
- Demonstrable knowledge of graphics image use for websites and other digital assets
- Strong command of the English language both written and oral
- Experience in paid social advertising on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Google Apps For Work (Gmail, Google Chat, Google Docs, Sheets, Google Drive, Meet)
- Good working knowledge with the use of the following applications:
- Good working knowledge of Canva
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Strong people skills
- Strong organizational skills
Experience in the following is not required but would be a great asset:
- Experience with a project management system (Ravetree, Trello, Monday etc.)
- Working knowledge of mobile responsive web development
- Working knowledge of online email marketing best practices
- Video Production
- HTML 5
- Google Analytics Certified
- Google Adwords Certified
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Minimum of 3 years of Social Media experience
- Digital Marketing Certificate/Diploma or equivalent demonstrated experience
- A generous compensation package which includes extended health and dental benefits and paid personal days.
- Work Remotely.
- Access to Professional Development Funds and opportunities for career development.
Job Type: Full-time
Please fill out the following information to apply for this career opportunity. All applications are held in the strictest confidence.